Goal setting is important. At least, it is for me. If I don’t set goals and motivate myself to achieve them then I probably wouldn’t push myself to escape my comfort zone. Setting goals gets me excited for the future, especially goals that have a deadline.
Whilst some of these aren’t exactly achievable right now, I still want to push myself to get as many crossed off. Some of them scare me but I think that’s the whole point, right? “If your dreams don’t scare you they aren’t big enough” and all that.
I’m hoping to share a few seperate posts dedicated to each of these as I achieve them, hopefully with photo evidence. I think I’ve actually created a pretty strong list tbh so I’m actually pretty excited about it. (Especially the beach in pyjamas and getting a tattoo, woo).
- Go to the beach in my pyjamas and wellies.
- Exercise and get a fitness routine.
- Learn how to use my camera so I can improve my photography.
- Go to a concert or a performance of some kind.
- Completely finish my nano and send it to publishers.
- Stay outdoors (camping, glamping, or treehouse holiday).
- Start journaling snippets of my days/everyday thoughts.
- Recreate some childhood photos.
- Learn to like herbal/green tea.
- Use my film cameras and get films developed.
- Go abroad.
- Go up in a hot air balloon.
- Learn to cook properly and be good at it.
- See Scotland.
- Get a tattoo of something significant.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Go on a zip wire.
- Read 50 books.
- Create a vision board and set some goals.
- Learn to drive.
- Be happy and confident all the time.
- Spend more time outside.
- Have a picnic while watching the sunset/with an incredible view.
- Go to a stargazing location and see the stars and all their vast beauty.
- Learn a new positive lifestyle habit.
I have just under a year to attempt to complete this list. Wish me luck.
Do you set goals? What’s on your list?